BMP (Block-modular boiler Plants) are designed for heating and providing hot water supply to industrial and residential buildings, cultural and social facilities. BMP are transportable boiler rooms (in block design), which include a complete set of necessary equipment required for the normal and reliable operation of the boiler house. BMP are autonomous installations based on boiler equipment, not tied to outdated communications and capable of producing inexpensive thermal energy. Block-modular boiler Plants completely replace conventional ones, while having such advantages as the speed of manufacture and installation in a short time, significant savings on design work and construction of a boiler house.
The number and dimensions of the blocks depend on the capacity of the boiler house and are regulated by the transport dimensions of the transported goods. The load-bearing structure of the module is made of metal pipes of rectangular section, providing the necessary rigidity for lifting and transport operations. The flooring of the base is made of a metal sheet with notches 4 mm thick. with a heater. The premise floor frame being made is filled with basalt slabs. Wall and roof panels are made of ready-made three-layer "sandwich panels" filled with "basalt fiber" with the required degree of fire resistance.
The overall dimensions and construction principle of the BMP provide for the possibility of their transportation by road and rail. The block-modular principle of building BMP provides the possibility of simple construction of boiler houses in a wide range of capacities. Telemetry systems are installed in the BMP to distribute networks of mini-boiler houses controlled from a single dispatch center, commercial metering stations for electricity, gas, cold and hot water, and generated heat. BMP: equipped with boilers with atmospheric and blast burners. Full factory readiness, does not require the design phase and installation phase at the facility.
- 100% redundancy of pumps for the circulation of the coolant to the WH;
- 100% redundancy of pumps for the circulation of the heat carrier for hot water supply;
- for DHW heat exchangers - ensuring 50% of the load when servicing 1 of 2 tons / exchangers;
- automatic shutdown of engines in case of loss of one of the phases;
- automatic activation of standby pumps
- automatic monitoring of the temperature of the heat carrier and hot water for hot water supply;
- automatic shutdown of the gas supply when the concentration of methane and CO inside the boiler room increases Block-modular boiler rooms are manufactured with modern, high-quality and highly reliable equipment that ensures long-term and safe operation and ease of maintenance.
The complete set of the Block-modular boiler house can be changed at the request of the customer and is determined on the basis of the completed questionnaire.